Friday, February 29, 2008

Analysis of survey

In my survey, I asked some people 11 questions about divorce and what effect on kids is. I selected five students and three faculties. They are in different ages. Six out of them are single. Five out of 8 their parent does not divorce. Half of them strongly agree that divorce is effect for children. Five of them returned divorce to the problems relationships. Five of them said that children live in good life after parent divorce. Six of them do not angry from their parent if they are divorce. Six out of eight feel divorce is necessary sometimes. Finally, six of them choose mother to live with her.

In my opinion, divorce is very necessary sometimes and I agree with the opinion in my survey that the most cause of divorce is problems relationships. I hope to all people to live without divorce.

No comments: